Saguaro Semicircle Doormat Sun is Setting Between Cactus Plants with Spines Magical Noon Landscape Wild Design Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Green bluee
Mirrors for Wall, Decorative Bedroom Wall Mirror, Unique Vintage Yellow MirrorsMETGEAR Chrome Finish Olive Black Adjustable, Swivel Set of 2 Bar Stools with Comfortable Leatherette Saddle Style Seat and Back.
Replacement shoes Stool Solid Wood Stool Stool Fashion Sofa Stool Coffee Table Wearing shoes Sitting Pier,A
HAIPENG Portable Bed Table Lengthen Laptop Desk with Drawer Bamboo Adjustable Height Foldable, 2 colors, 70x34cm (color White)
Blogging really isn’t as easy as it looks, is it? Sure, it seems nice and simple at the start, when you’re not too bothered about the number of people reading your work, and when the work itself is still fresh and exciting – it can be incredibly fun and even liberating, writing about the things you love. But once you really get into it and you’re trying to stick to a schedule while still promoting your work in enough places to get new readers to come and take a look… that’s when things can start to get tricky. Beginner bloggers make all sorts of mistakes. Hell, even the veterans do. But when you’re a beginner blogger, even the simplest of mistakes can set up major roadblocks along your blogging career path. So why not sidestep all of those issues and sprint to success? Let us be your coach. Mistake #1 – You’re Not Loose Enough Unless you’re writing about something super serious, you need to loosen up a bit! Writing your blog posts should never feel like writing a university essay. You need to find your own voice and write it. No one enjoys reading things that are really heavy and dense, so make sure to lighten things up a bit. Use your own voice. Write in a similar way to how you talk. Only then will you be able to keep things nice and conversational, engaging enough to keep people reading on. Remember: you’re writing for people. People who are using their free time to read your stuff! Mistake #2 – Selling Yourself Instead of Your Ideas Okay,...
Carpet mat，Ladybugs Decorations Collection,Hearts Ladybug and Leaves Natural Environment Ornament Ladybug Leaf Swirl Image,Green Re 47 x 71 Floor Mat Entrance Doormat
Blogging is something that can really eat away at your time. For people who aren’t bloggers, it can often be rather difficult to understand exactly how much time it can take up, but for the rest of us, we know it all too well. And when you have a few things on the go while still trying to juggle you know, actually having a life, things can get tough! This can then lead to either the quantity or the quality of your posts to take a hit, something none of us want to happen. Clearly, the best way to keep on top of your game is to eliminate the distractions and get to work. So here’s a little help. Stop Writing While at Work If you really want to produce some quality content, then you have to set aside the time to write and write alone. That means no more writing while at your day job, no more writing while attending a conference, no more writing while you’re on a video call. No more writing while doing anything else! You need to focus all of your attention on your writing in order to produce the best end-product possible. Put the phone away, turn off the TV and get your fingers set to typing. No more distractions. Stop Doing Too Much Planning You can never plan too much, right? Sadly, you’re wrong – and it may be that planning is what’s really taking away from your writing time. Sometimes, you’ll have a project that, for whatever reason, is taking you way too long to figure out how to approach it....
Living Room Sofa Bench Fashion PU Stool Fitting Room Stool Home Change shoes Bench (color A, Size 40 32 40cm)
Zinus HDTA-FQ Upholstered Arched Nailhead Headboard, Full Queen, Taupe
When you are trying to get the search engines on your side so that you can increase your rankings on their respective results pages and therefore attract a higher number of new readers to your blog, it can be useful to have the correct tools at your disposal. The tools that we are talking about are, of course, SEO tools. In our previous instalment of this mini series of articles, we covered three incredibly useful tools, all of which brings something different to the table: SE Ranking, SEMrush and SEO Analyzer. This time we will be taking a look at a further three tools that you should look into trying out: Link Research Tools, Serpstat and the Bing SEO Analyzer. Let’s go! #1 – Link Research Tools Link Research Tools isn’t a misnomer – you do get more than just the one tool to make good use of. In fact, you can get access to up to 21 different SEO tools, depending of course upon the price plan that you choose to take out. It’s not cheap, unfortunately; the most popular price tier will set you back almost $600 a month, but if you want the best you have to pay for the best. It gives you a real all-round perspective of both your site’s efforts and those of your competition, so you can rise to the top in the shortest time possible. #2 – Serpstat Serpstat has more than a dozen types of data for you to take in, so much that it can seem a little overwhelming. Thankfully they are all laid out simply so that understanding...
African Semicircle Doormat Jazz Singer Woman Performing on The Grunge Background Musical Sound Illustration Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Black RedAt the beginning of a new year, lots of people spend time thinking about what they’d like to achieve in the year ahead, and how they can reach their personal and career goals. When it comes to blogging, there are a few new years resolutions bloggers can make that can be surprisingly simple to stick to, and really rewarding. To help get you started, here are few we think should definitely be on your list. 1. Invest in a content management system When it comes to taking your blog seriously, you’ll need to invest in some form of scheduling and content management system so that you have complete control over your posts, and so that you can get organised, and keep posting consistent. This will be great for building a following, as readers will know they can expect regular posting from you, and as it will be organised, it won’t be rushed either. You can also use scheduling programs to schedule social media promotional posts for your blog content, too. 2. Up your social media game As mentioned above, social media promotional posts are key, and they should go hand in hand with every blog post you write. Take some time to improve your social media pages and presence, otherwise, promoting your posts on there will not be as effective. 3. Update your important personal info Things like ‘About Me’ and ‘Contact’ pages are vital, and it’s just as important to evaluate them regularly to make sure the details are correct, up to date and relevant. They’re usually the two pages people visit first on a blog post or...
Indie Half Round Door mats Human Silhouette Lotus Position Triangles Circles Galaxy Meditation Yoga Bathroom Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Lavander Pink blueeIf you run a small business, you’ll no doubt be aware of the concept of working with famous influencers to help promote your products or services in a real world, contextual way. Effective, relative influencer relationships can be really key for brand growth, brand loyalty and interest. After all, what’s a more effective marketing ploy than having someone like Zoella talk lovingly about your brand? However, influential people like Zoella come with a hefty price tag that most small businesses or start ups just can’t reach. That’s where micro influencers come in. These types of social media users with less followers are more attainable, but often still exceptionally valuable in terms of influencing new customers. Here are some top tips for working with them. How to find micro influencers Finding them in the first place is a good place to start, and there’s no better way to find them than on your own feed. Spend time looking through your followers and identifying some that are relevant to your business – i.e. if you’re a vegan cosmetics company for example, look for vegan makeup artists in your followers list. Now take a look at how many followers they have. Depending on the size of your business, you should look for between 1,000 to 100,000 followers. If they’re already fans of you, getting them on board to collaborate with you should be significantly easier than if they weren’t. Do your research using hashtags Sticking to your list of followers can only help you so far. If you want to go further, you need to research further. Sticking with the vegan cosmetics...
Rasta Semicircle Doormat Hibiscus Exotic Jamaican Island Flower with Zig Zag Lines Print Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Pale Green Red and MarigoldWe recently published a post that covered some common “schoolboy errors” that are made by a surprisingly large amount of bloggers when they’re just starting out (and by some veterans in the game, too!). This may come as no surprise to you, especially if you’ve noticed the “Part Two” in the title of this article… But we thought that it wasn’t enough. After all, there are loads of new bloggers out there, and they’re all making loads of their own mistakes. That’s okay – we’re all human after all, and we’re all making mistakes, big and small. But if we can help you make fewer mistakes, then you can blog your way to success that little bit quicker. So let’s do that, shall we? Mistake #1 – Your Writing Isn’t Focused Sometimes, you will have a real flash and sizzle of inspiration hit you, and you just need to rush over to your laptop and get it all out and onto the (web) page as quickly as possible. This is great… unless that’s what you’re going to post. Don’t publish your “brain dump” of an article! It’s likely to be unfocused, cluttered and rambling. Stream of consciousness might work for Joyce, but it doesn’t make a great blog post. So how do you stop that from happening, whilst still writing a post about your worldview-shakingly amazing idea? Simple: you break it down into an outline. Decide on how you want your final product to look, then make a nice, flowing list of the steps you need to take to get it to that point. Break it down into section...
Anti-Rust Indoor Balcony Metal Rack Pot Multi-Layer Stand Flower SYF Bonsai Stand B) (Size A+ Stand Display Plant sekg521964778-Furniture
Quote Semicircle Doormat Chalky Style Lettering Work Hard Dream Big Message Gemstone Figure Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Seafoam White and purple blueeEveryone loves a good infographic. And what’s not to love? They tend to be easy on the eye with some attractive and colourful visuals, and even better than that, they usually contain a vast treasure trove of interesting information. And as a blogger, you have a further reason to love infographics: because they are so popular, they can help to bring in major amounts of traffic to your site. Importantly, they can be used to bring in targeted traffic, which you can then convert into regularly recurring visitors. If you’re looking for tips on exactly how you can boost your targeted traffic with an infographic, take a gander at the advice given below. Get Your Infographic Going Social Clearly, you want as many people as possible to see your infographic. After all, a lot of time and effort went into making it look as spectacular as it does, and it will be all for naught if you can’t get any eyes on it. There is no better way to get an infographic seen than by sharing it through your various social media accounts. Get it onto Facebook and Twitter at the very least and encourage your fans to help spread your message. It’s even possible to get your infographic onto Instagram – it’s an image! Do Your Research – and Provide Your Sources! Obviously, if you want your infographic to really pick up the shares and therefore pick up the readers, then you need to ensure that the infographic you create is of the absolute highest quality. When we say high quality, we do of course mean that you...
Grey Semicircle Doormat Classical Floral Motifs Renaissance Tile Pattern Antique Scroll Detail Old Fashioned Halfmoon doormats H 43.3 xD 64.9 Grey SilverYes, yes I do. That’s your answer to the question in the title, right? Otherwise, why else would you be here? Why else would you be reading this post? You want to build up a massive email list, as this will allow you to grow your base of regularly returning visitors. There’s nothing but positives when you’re talking about email lists! But many people are forgetting to build up their own email list. Perhaps they think it is outdated or that it is not worth all the hassle to do so. But we’re here to tell you otherwise – did you know, email lists have an average return on investment of 4000%? That’s £40 for every quid you spend! That’s incredible, right? So let’s get you a mailing list. Use the List Goal Extension for Chrome If you use Chrome as your browser (and you probably should), then the List Goal extension by Bryan Harris is a must-have. And there’s some more good news here – it’s completely free to use! List Goal is really easy to use, and it basically coaches you on how to start and build up an email list. Sounds like exactly the sort of thing we could use, doesn’t it? It does three primary things. Number one: it keeps you focused on the task at hand (namely, building your email list). Number two: it gives you all the stats you could need, updated in real time. And number three: it gives you personalised tips and strategies to keep your list on the up and up. So hop to it! Get Back to Guest Blogging...
Circus Half Round Door mats Lion Beside The Fire Hoop at The Circus Old Fashion Kids King of Forest Illustration Bathroom Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 MulticolorOne of the major advantages of working as a blogger is the sheer freedom it affords you – most of us bloggers don’t have to stay in one place, such as at the office or in the home study, to get our work done and our articles posted. This allows us some real opportunity of choice: we can choose other places, whether near home or further afield, to do our work in, while enjoying a change of scenery. However, going to all those different places with your laptop or tablet in tow poses a few risks, risks that are not entirely insignificant. Even if the Wi-Fi network you’re using is protected by a password, you are still sharing the network with a number of other people, which means that your data can be at risk. It is surprisingly easy to steal data – such as your usernames and passwords – when you’re sharing a network with a less trustworthy type. So don’t take any chances! Here’s how you can protect yourself when using a public Wi-Fi network. Change Your Sharing Options While at home, it can make your life easier to have network sharing switched on. After all, it allows you to share files among your various devices, use printers with those devices, and even login to your devices from elsewhere using remote login services. However, when you’re out and about, make sure those are locked down. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can access these options when you share a network with them, without even hacking and often without having to use a password. In Windows, you’ll...
Anti-Rust Indoor Balcony Metal Rack Pot Multi-Layer Stand Flower SYF Bonsai Stand B) (Size A+ Stand Display Plant sekg521964778-Furniture
Antlers Semicircular CushionDeer with colorful Birds and Birdcages Silhouette Ornament Vintage Style Print Entry Door Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 MulticolorIf you want your business website to be successful, then the first step along that path is to create a blog for said business. However, that alone is not going to lead you to riches. First of all, you need to ensure that you actually put this blog to good use, updating it on a regular basis with good, relevant and useful content. If you really desire those all-important Google rankings, then you have to put the effort in and do a little SEO graft. This sounds really tricky, but with a little guidance you can be well on your way in no time at all, even with little to no prior experience in SEO. Let’s go take a look at exactly how we can do just that. Download the Yoast SEO Plugin The best way to boost your SEO efforts is to keep producing quality that is both high quality and of interest to your readers. Obviously, it has to be relevant – Google won’t start tracking you for the keywords you want unless you are regularly using those keywords in your written post. It also has to be engaging: the more people that keep coming back, the more respectable Google will see your site as being. The Yoast plugin will help you to keep those posts engaging. It is designed for WordPress and it will help you make the right decisions when creating your posts. It can even help you with things like content marketing strategies, though some of the more advance features are only available with the premium version. Make Sure You’re Running at Top Speed...
- Retro Deluxe Faucetingingbasin Faucet Brass Material Single Lever Chrome Bathroom High Square Sink Tap Basin Faucet
- Water Tap Counter Drinking Designer Archdouble Water Faucets for Bathroom
- golden faucet hot and cold European-style faucet All-copper bathroom raised bluee and white porcelain counter basin gold-plated antique faucet
- D LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin-copper antique golden basin pink gold bluee enamel hot and cold redary table basin chrome sink faucet, B
- Gowe? Waterfall Spout Tap Deck Mounted 5pcs Chrome Polish Bath Tub Tap Three Levers
- 1 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Pull out, hot and cold, scalability, and high, the basin taps, 2 (color 11)
- Sweetheart Paper Buckets 83 Oz. (100-Pack)
- Picture Sensations Framed Huge 4-Panel Seattle Skyline Giclee Canvas Print
- Vintage Brass 360 Degree redation Faucet Hot and Cold Mixer Taps Ceramic Handle with Diamonds
- A Kitchen Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Kitchen, Hot And Cold Water Faucet, Hot And Cold Water Faucet,A
- Bathroom Sink Taps YIXINY Taps AE4107 Brass Material Single Lever Single Hole Cold And Hot Water Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps, Kitchen Taps,Washbasin Taps
- Multifunctional Umbrella Stand Wrought Iron Umbrella Stand Racks Home Company Hotel Lobby Umbrella Stand
- Linen Solid Wood shoes Box Fashion Clothing Store Storage Box Sofa Stool Household Storage Box Hall Stool Small Stool Leather Pier Storage Box Set (one Big One Small Combination) (color Linen)
- Bathroom Frame, Wall-Mounted Rack, Punch-Free, SUS304 Stainless Steel, 25.5x12.5cm, Silver, Black (color Black)
- Cosco Retro Counter Chair Step Stool, Red
- YONGLIANG Hairdryer Frame Hairdryer Bathroom Shelf Wall Mount Bathroom Toothbrush Holder Mug Rack Does Not Rust
- Solid Wood Coat rack Bedroom Living Room Clothes Rack Floor Hangers
- JWLT faucets European gold, All Copper, Natural Jade, Water Faucet, Basin, Antique Marble, Bathroom, Basin, Cold and hot Faucet,Jane Coffee bar
- Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steelgolden Faucet Hot and Cold European Style Faucet, All Copper Bathroom, High bluee and White Porcelain Basin, gold Plated Antique Tap.
- Maifeini Brushed Deck Nickel Broad Bathroom Faucet Kitchen Faucet Basin Vanities Dual Handles Bath Or Basin Sink Mixer Tap
- Victory 50597107 Lock and Key 312
- Free Minds Rainbow Hanging Mobile - 17 Inches Plastic - Handmade in Denmark by Flensted
- Fackelmann Design Cast Basin Scera White Left and Right Einsetzber Width 80?cm
- Hot and Cold redary Head Alloy With 60 Tubes (Hot and Cold) JWLT faucets The Sink is Turned into a Brass Kitchen hot and Cold Kitchen redating Washing Basin Long Nozzle Faucet is not Easy to Fracture Ceramic Spool,304 Turn Head with 60cm Tube (hot and Col
- LED Vessel Single Handle One Hole in Oil-Rubbed Bronze Bathroom Sink Faucet,Black,Black
- Art Vinyl Play & Display Vinyl, Displays Covers, 12.5x12.5, White Album Record Frame, Single,
- Bathtubs Soaking Baths Inflatable thickening insulation infant boys warm inflatable pool bluee plastic folding bath bucket 47 28 16 inches
- B2 With Light Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Ld waterfall basin faucet hot and cold full Brass chrome 3-hole,A1 without light
- SHLONG Tap 古川European Antique Basin Green Bronze Faucet Hot and Cold Copper Wire Single Single Hole Classical Garden
- Paderno World Cuisine 12 1 2 inches by 10 1 2 inches Non-stick Baking Sheet for Hotel Pan - 1 2 (depth 3 4 inches)
- Mepra Due gold black Cake Fork, Box of 6
- A TXXM Barstools Modern Minimalist bar Chair high stools Home Solid Wood bar Stool (color A)
- Door Retro Towels Wall-Bath Copper Dry-Towels Full Double, Bathroom Hotel Metal Shelves
- European Chair Nordic Creative Soft Stool Solid Wood Makeup Stool Restaurant Stool GMING (color Black)
- Artzfolio Lace Ornate Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Wood Simple Round Side Table,Living Room Sofa Table Coffee Table Bedroom Night Table Telephone Table-White 60X60cm
- Yellow Semicircular CushionYellow and Black Stars with Retro Style Polka Dots Pattern Old Fashion Fun Entry Door Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Marigold Black White
- AQMMi Basin Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Copper Three-Piece Set 3 Holes Hot and Cold Water Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet
- redOOY Faucet Tap redating Black Bronze Above Counter Basin Art Basin Hot And Cold Water High Simple Black Faucet
- Taps Faucet Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Water Bathroom Dark Into Wall-Mounted Washbasin Faucet
- Diongrdk Basin Faucet Basin Faucet Chrome Plated Double Handle Control Ceramic Crane Cock Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap pink gold-copper basin mixer basin faucet hot and cold sepia wash it scalable to pull pink gold bluee enamel
- European Style Retro Black Faucet Antique Tall Arc One Hole Sink Mixer Tap Single Handle Kitchen Faucet With redatable Ceramic Valve Kitchen Hardware Accessories Antique Brass(44 23.5 7cm)
- TS-nslixuan-Tap 304 Stainless Steel Tap Water Faucet Can Be redated Cold And Hot
- Basin Mixer Tap Bath Fixtures Wash Basinsinkkitchen Copper Single Hole Basin Cold and Hot Faucet Toilet Basin Basin Wash Basin Single Hole Mixing Water Faucet
- Bath Faucet Copper Paint White Basin Hot and Cold Water Faucet Sitting Single Hole Double Handle White gold Basin Mixing Faucet
- Frameless Mirror Bathroom, Bedroom, Accent Mirror Round with Scalloped Edges
- FAJRO colorful Lollipop Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- Ritzenhoff Champagne Glass with Napkin by Melanie Wullner
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Copper Quick Open Single Cold Square
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet To redate and pull-down, wash basins, single handle single hole, all copper Sinks Faucets U
- AJZGF Bathtub bluee warm padded folding bath tub bathtub tub Bathtub
- Retro Deluxe Faucetinging Kitchen Faucet Cold Hot Water Mixer Tap Copper Chrome redatable One Hole Single Handle Torneira Kitchen Faucets For Sinks
- Makej Bathroom Hot and Cold Water Vanity Sink Faucet One Handle Single Hole Black Basin Mixer Taps
- Deco 79 Benzara Wooden Brown Leather Stool with Soft Seat and Minimal Styling